This is the full content of The Rhythm Journal. It’s the same PDF we send to our printer. While it is possible to print at home on a laser printer, it is designed to be taken to a print shop and spiral-bound together. If you are looking for a PDF with pages you can print more easily, subscribe to the email list and you will receive a free copy of the Printable Preview PDF.
- The Story behind the journal
- Detailed explanations and instructions on the weekend and daily rhythms and habits the journal will help you to develop
- Tips and recommendations for new and existing users
- Sample pages filled out with actual content from the developer as examples and references
- 13-weeks worth of pages to record and retrieve God’s work in your life
- Coupon code for 10% off your next journal
- A list of example Daily Rhythms found in scripture and a “cheat sheet” to help you remember the basics of using the journal
- The Beginning & The End, the help you observe your own development in PACE at the start and finish of one journal.
- RENEW, Review, and Preview, every Sunday check-in on Romans 12:1-2 with prompting RENEW questions, reflect on the week behind, partner with the Holy Spirit on the week ahead.
- RISE & REST daily sets of pages for Monday through Saturday, help you hear from The Lord in the morning, look for opportunities to build His Kingdom during your day, and end your day with review and thanksgiving.
- The Index in the back works in tandem with “Indexed” check boxes on daily pages to help you record and review “landmark” moments when the Lord spoke to you and worked through you.
- Personal and work to-do lists organized by priority to encourage work-life balance, because very often we forget to take care of ourselves.
- “Space of Infinite Possibility” where you can take notes, draw, create, write, brainstorm or customize to fit your needs.
- Glossy durable card-stock cover provides “daily use” protection
- Spiral bound for lay-flat or fold-over use.
- Super smooth high quality 120gsm thick paper, about twice as thick as a standard sheet of printer paper.
- US Letter Half-Sheet, 5.5″ x 8.5″.
- About 228 pages.
- Every journal has enough pages for 13 weeks, or one quarter of the year. Each week there is a Verse of the Week. We have created four versions of the journal, each with a different set of verses. The journal you get will be based on whatever quarter we are currently in. December – February we ship Q1. March – May we ship Q2. June – August we ship Q3, September through November we ship Q4.
- Your order includes free USPS Media Mail shipping and a tracking code. Want it faster? You can choose other shipping options at checkout.
- Maximum of 8 journals per order. If you would like more than 8 please contact us for bulk discount options.
- Custom cover options are available for ministries and churches.
Usage & Restrictions
- If you are a ministry or church you have permission to print up to five copies for evaluation and testing purposes